Johnsons Wellfield is rightly proud of its achievements in producing award winning natural stone products.
Significant investment in the finest mineral reserves, state of the art production facilities and industry leading technical expertise ensures that the company’s position as Britain’s leading supplier of natural hard Yorkstone is maintained.
For hundreds of years, Crosland Hill Yorkstone has been utilised throughout the country for innumerable projects from the humble to the prestige. Some invariably stand out from the crowd and a small selection of recent award winning projects featuring Johnsons Wellfield stone include:
- Huddersfield University Creative Arts Building
- Morrisons Headquarters (Bradford)
- The V&A Museum (London)
- Sheffield City Centre Gold Route, Winter Gardens & Tudor Square
- The National Maritime Museum (London)
- Mornflake Garden at RHS Tatton Park
- Cambridge University’s Sainsbury Laboratory
Crosland Hill Yorkstone is widely specified and highly decorated. Numerous awards and accolades have been bestowed on Johnsons Wellfield products over recent years. Quality is timeless and Johnsons Wellfield has been supplying quality since 1854.